The Australasian Diabetes Congress 2018 will be held at the International Convention Centre, Sydney, Australia.
Sydney International Convention Centre
14 Darling Drive, Sydney,
New South Wales 2000,
In the heart of Sydney, ICC Sydney is located in the active precinct of Darling Harbour on Cockle Bay, with a prime waterfront location.
Set amongst restaurants, retail and a vibrant public domain on Darling Harbour yet only a moment’s walk to Australia’s largest CBD, Barangaroo, local universities, Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Sydney Opera House.
Situated along Darling Drive, the world class venue also allows visitors to get a taste of local cuisine with various restaurants only a short walk away including in Harbourside Shopping Centre including, Hurricane’s Grill, Cyren Bar Grill Seafood, The Watershed Hotel, Criniti’s Restaurant and Blue Fish. External facing restaurants and outlets along ICC Sydney currently include Planar, Guzman Y Gomez, Betty’s Burgers, Doyle’s, Harry’s Cafe de Wheels and Fratelli Fresh.
The International airport is just 12 kilometres from the Centre, making a quick and economic taxi ride.
If you are driving to the Centre, ICC Sydney has two car park facilities located within the Exhibition Centre and ICC Sydney Theatre, comprising a total of 826 car spaces. You can access these car parks via Darling Drive.
Both are located directly under the Centre and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Clearance is 2.2 metres and automated payment stations accept credit/debit cards. Both car parks are fitted with video surveillance camera systems and security patrols these areas.
For more information on getting to the ICC Sydney please visit www.iccsydney.com.au/visit-icc-sydney/getting-to-icc-sydney
ICC Sydney is easily accessible by train, bus, light rail, coach and foot with only a 10-minute walk from Central and Town Hall train stations. ICC Sydney has multiple public access point with step-free access to the Congress.
- Train: Town Hall and Central Stations are a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Light rail: The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west
- Bus: Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street – a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Ferry: Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf
- Taxi/Drop off: The best taxi drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place and Zollner Circuit, both accessed via Darling Drive
- Parking: There are a number of secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, closest located at Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. Once open in December, ICC Sydney will have cark park facilities located within the venue.
Access and facilities for people with disabilities are provided throughout the Centre. All car parks and buildings are wheelchair accessible.